We create rare, eminently successful Group Incentive Travel programs that will be talked about all year long...
* Creativity and Reliability
* Ultimate Client Satisfaction
* The Best Value and Quality
* State-of-the-Art Facilities
* The Success of Your Event
* Hotel Bookings / Hospitality Desks / Meeting Facilities
* Creative Theme Events and Concert at Unique Venues
* Gala Dinners-Receptions at Private Homes / Museums
* Trade Shows-Exhibitions
* Special Events and Social Programs with Exclusive Sightseeing
* Exotic Entertainment and Private Art Collections
* Post / Pre Tours to Cappadocia and Ephesus
* Fun Shopping with Expert Escorting
* All required Security, Administrative and Secretarial Assistance.
SOME OF THE SPECIAL EVENTS IN TURKEY
GALA DINNER AT EPHESUS
You will be greeted at the Kusadasi Port by a deluxe air-conditioned bus and taken to the world-renowned ancient site of Ephesus, where you will dine before the ornate facade of the Library of Celsus. The site will be kept open in the evening exclusively for the use of Meander Travel guests. You will be greeted by the sounds of a string quartet from the Izmir Philharmonic and presented with laurel wreaths in the antique fashion. The meal will be accompanied by the best local wines available, and as you leave you will presented with souvenirs of your visit: handmade, silver-framed mirrors for the ladies, and evil eye glass paperweights for the men.
AN OTTOMAN SULTAN'S BANQUET IN ISTANBUL
A lavish night out evoking the heyday of the Ottoman Empire, at one of Istanbul's finest restaurants, where you will discover an elegant and luxurious setting of richly colored Turkish carpets, copperware, and lavish floral centerpieces. Traditional Turkish musicians will play for us throughout the evening. Actors portraying a sultan and his grand vezir will invite the guests to begin their meal. During dinner there will also be an Oriental Floor Show featuring belly dancers and folk-dances from the different regions of Turkey.
GALA DINNER AT THE PRIVATE MUSEUM OF SADBERK HANIM ISTANBUL
The guests will be welcomed at the Buyukdere pier by an Ottoman military band, that will escort them to the museum. Housed in the lovely, late-Ottoman Azaryan Mansion by the shore of the Bosphorus, the Sadberk Hanim Museum boasts a magnificent collection of Turkish silverware, jewelry, embroidery and fine porcelain. On arrival the guests will enjoy the charm of a traditional Turkish home over cocktails, while watching authentic folk dances. In the grand salon (specially decorated for our exclusive dinner) a gourmet meal will be served to the accompaniment of the chamber ensembles soft music. The evening will end with the exciting performance of Istanbul's most celebrated belly dancers.